Are you interested in placing Fire Bowl Cafe in your development?
If your site meets our guidelines below, please email relevant information on the development and your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our real estate team will contact you.
Trade Area Guidelines
- Preferred mix of residential, office, retail, hospitals, recreation and universities.
- High concentration of daytime traffic. Local area businesses that employ a total of 15,000 or more daytime employees within a one-mile radius.
- Residential population target of 15,000 or greater within a one-mile radius.
- Median household income in the top 40% for the MSA.
- Per capita income 25% greater than MSA average.
- Minimum 30,000 daily vehicle counts on primary traffic leg.
- High visibility end cap and freestanding locations between 2,600 and 3,500 square feet.
- In-line locations only considered with distinguishing architectural features, exceptionally strong co-tenancy or urban, high density demographics.
- Maximum of 100 feet from main traffic road or primary entrance into the shopping center.
- Minimum frontage of 30 feet at a maximum depth of 80 feet.
- Power retail generators as co-tenants including large- or high-end grocery and general merchandise, theatres, ‘Lifestyle’ centers and select malls.
- Maximum signage and trade dress as allowed by local code with ability to secure tenant panel on common pylon/monument sign.
- Must have exclusivity in the Asian, Fast-Casual category for the shopping center or mall.
- Must have the ability to obtain beer and wine license within the development.
- Ingress and egress from premise and common areas as provided by the Landlord will meet all ADA requirements.
- When premises are not part of a larger development, there must be a minimum of 35 parking spaces.
- 400 Amp service to demised premise at 120/208V, 3 Phase, 4 wire.
- Flush-mounted 42 circuit 400 Amp panels including 200 Amp breakers for additional sub-panel.
- 2-1/2 inch copper water supply to demised premise.
- 2 inch natural gas supply at minimum ¼ psi; our cooking equipment requires one million btu’s.
- 4 inch sanitary sewer stubbed to premise at sufficient depth to accommodate all Tenant interior fixtures.
- Appropriately-sized grease interceptor as required by local codes.
- 3 inch vertical plumbing vent stack and ability to vent directly to roof.
- HVAC equal to one ton per 150 square feet of premise.
- Exhaust shaft to accommodate Type I Exhaust Hood.
- Sufficient rooftop space and structural capacity to accommodate Tenant’s exhaust fans and make-up air units